Work in Progress
- "BayesMFSurv: An R Package to Estimate Bayesian Split-Population Survival Models With (and Without) Misclassified Failure Events." 2020. Journal of Open Source Software, 5(48), 2164. (With Minnie M. Joo, Nicolás Schmidt, Vineeta Yadav and Bumba Mukherjee).
- "Elite Polarization and Voting Turnout in Latin America, 1993-2010". 2020. Journal of Elections, Public Opinion and Parties 30(1): 1-21. (With Santiago Lopez-Cariboni and Juan A. Moraes).
- "The IMF, Party System Institutionalization and Protest in Latin America." 2016. Latin American Politics & Society. (With Juan A. Moraes).
- "Electoral Particularism, Bank Concentration, and Capital Account Liberalization in Developing Democracies." 2014. Comparative Political Studies 47(6): 851-77. (With Bumba Mukherjee and Vineeta Yadav).
- "Candidate-Centered Systems, Public Banks, and Equity Market Restrictions in Developing Countries." 2014. Review of International Political Economy 21(3): 670-709. (With Bumba Mukherjee and Vineeta Yadav).
- "IMF-sponsored Economic Programs and Contentious Collective Action in Latin America, 1980-2007." 2013. Conflict Management & Peace Science 30(5): 492-515. (With David Ortiz).
- "Electoral Institutions and Growth Volatility: Theory and Evidence." 2011. International Political Science Review 32(4): 458-79. (With Bumba Mukherjee).
- "Time Horizons Matter: Coalition Governments, Replacement Risk and the Size of Government." 2011. Economics of Governance 12(3): 201-35. (With Bumba Mukherjee and Will H. Moore).
- BayesMFSurv package for R. https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/BayesMFSurv/index.html
Work in Progress
- Party Systems, Information Flows and Electoral Corruption in Latin America. Book manuscript in progress.
- "Dictatorships, Domestic Financial Intermediaries and Social Spending." (With Bumba Mukherjee and Vineeta Yadav)